Links to Local Ham Radio Clubs and Resources
https://www.inewsindia.com/2022/08/12/6wug1w5 Local Clubshttps://www.wararadio.com/5080d42714
- Adrian Amateur Radio Club Buy Zolpidem Tartrate The club meets the last Monday of the month at the CAP building at the Lenawee Co airport at 7:30 pm.
- Cascades Amateur Radio Society, Jackson, MI https://canland.org/ogvis3be Cars meets every third Tuesday of the montn at the Boos Center, 210 Gilbert Street, Jackson MI. (no meetings in June, July or August.)
- Chelsea Amateur Radio Club https://letusdisagree.com/am5xgn3lg5 The Chelsea Amateur Radio Club meets the fourth Tuesday every month at the Artic Colosseum, 501 Colosseum, Chelsea (behind Chelsea Lumber). Ragchewing starts at 6:30, meeting at 7:00pm. Talk in on WD8IEL, 145.450, negative,100Hz PL
- Fenton Area Amateur Radio Association https://www.diynow.net/ba2zqg6c54 The Fenton Area Amateur Radio Association meets on the second Monday of the month at 7:00 pm. at the Fenton VFW Hall at 1148 N. Leroy St., Fenton.Talk-in on 146.780- or 443.975+ (100hz).
- Garden City Amateur Radio Club https://www.caissedesecoles20.com/2022/08/12/r5wcrta The Garden City Amateur Radio Club meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 7:30 pm in the Maplewood Community Center, located on Maplewood (between Warren and Ford Rds) just west of Merriman Rd.
- I-94 Repeater Association
- Livingston Amateur Radio Klub, Livingston County, MI https://www.wararadio.com/spqmolziyy5 LARK meets every second Thursday of the month at 7:30 P.M. at the Livingston County E.O.C, 300 South Highlander Way, Howell, MI.
- Livingston County Amateur Radio Public Service Corps
- Mad River Radio Club (MRRC) https://dolly.nl/ufbrlpr1yzp The MRRC is a contesting club and has members in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. They sponsor the Michigan QSO Party.
- Monroe County Radio Communications Association https://www.lvmodernhomes.com/2022/08/12/hw3yeed2 MCRCA membership meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30PM at American Red Cross Building, 1645 North Dixie Highway, Monroe, MI 48162. This website also has information about the Amateur Radio Public Service Corps and the River Raisin Repeater Assocation.
- Oakland County Michigan Amateur Radio Public Service Corps
- Plymouth Historical Museum Amateur Station Buy Zolpidem Online Canada This is an active display, with licensed amateur volunteers manning the display. Visitors have a chance to ask questions and see what radio is about. The station also sponsors public activities relating to radio. Their website gives a more detailed description of their events and activities.
- South Lyon Area Amateur Radio Club (SLAARC) – South Lyon, MI Monthly membership meetings are held the Second Sunday of each month – 7:30 PM at the Witch’s Hat Depot in McHattie Park on Dorthy St. off Pontiac Trail between 9 and 10 Mile Roads.
- Stu Rockafellow Amateur Radio Society – Plymouth, MI Buy Ambien Cr Canada Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month (except July and August), and are on Monday during the months of January and February. Meetings are held at the Plymouth City Hall on the second floor. The Plymouth City Hall is located in Plymouth, MI, at the corner of Main St. and Church St. Talk in occurs either on the club’s 224.94 MHz repeater, or on the 146.92 repeater.
- University of Michigan Amateur Radio Club – Ann Arbor, MI https://zodiacadvice.com/uncategorized/5bl5yig3 The U-M club is back in business, and they even have a nice club station in the EECS Building. See their website for more details on activities.
- Washtenaw Advance Radio Group https://www.inewsindia.com/2022/08/12/b1e9z32rt Washtenaw Advance Radio is a place for hams and others in Washtenaw County, MI to share ideas for advance radio communications and to push the state of the art.
- Washtenaw County ARES/RACES https://www.lvmodernhomes.com/2022/08/12/9mwlo3ll Information about Washtenaw County’s ARES/RACES and SkyWarn operations.
- Wayne County Amateur Radio Public Service Corps (ARPSC) https://letusdisagree.com/79q6yzx8c ARPSC of Wayne County consists of volunteer amateur radio operators who are registered ARES or RACES members and have passed FEMA exam. They support Detroit Metro Airport, Fermi 2, and any other groups in Wayne County with emergency communications.
Zolpidem Cheap Online Local Hamshttps://www.satipanya.org.uk/2022/08/12/o4toastq
https://letusdisagree.com/jr8rhrw Commercial Listingshttps://www.stevehackman.net/8s9aomlnq86
- The Radio Finder https://www.caissedesecoles20.com/2022/08/12/zu20f5bg3xu The Radio Finder is Joel Thurtell, K8PSV of Plymouth, MI. He buys, trades and sells older, tube-type amateur and military radio transmitters, receivers and accessories.
- Ham Radio Resources on the Web https://www.stevehackman.net/bf24nm4oz This is the MI page on HamDepot.Com.
- Michigan Repeaters Buy Zolpidem Uk Online A great list of all the repeaters in Michigan.
- Michigan Skywarn and Related Emergency Management Links https://amigosmusica.com/cdgmmk71 Info about SkyWarn in Michigan.